At 5 AM this morning I heard "Mommy Mommy I have to go p__ p__" ~ I was really hoping he didn't say poo poo but I wasn't sure. Anyway I went in the kids' bedroom (half asleep since I'd probably only gotten 4 hours of sleep since 10 pm between me being sick and Baby Girl being awake), run him into the bathroom (after I ran into a big box and the bedroom door and woke the little girl up) and he peed. BOY did he pee. Of course he's wearing a "night time undie" (aka a pull up haha) so I run to get him a new one (since this one I'm sure is soaked), in my sleep-stupor I change it and when I get the old one off I realize... Oh! It wasn't wet at all!
Back to bed for the boy, then into my bed for the crying girl..
Wow!! I wonder if he will be dry when he gets up this morning! This is a big day. :)
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment