As you heard in my last post, I'm getting more and more excited about coupon-ing, especially since I've discovered a bunch of other folks online that tell me what to buy, where, and with what coupon to save beaucoup bucks.
With that major coupon excitement, I'm clipping more coupons and my tiny little coupon-holder is doing me no good. :( A friend was with me at WalMart yesterday and that's the only reason I could do it all ~ pawing through all those coupons with two ducklings in tow takes WAAAY too long. On the way home, I commented to said friend that I had to start researching other frugal mommies' methods for coupon keeping. And now, I may even be able to win a coupon management system FOR FREE! But I'm not the only one. If you're getting excited about coupon management ;) and want to enter to win, join me over at Tales From the Road Less Traveled. If you win, you'll receive every coupon insert that comes out in the AJC Sunday edition for the next four weeks, already labeled and ready to go in Momma’s Coupon Management System.
So go register to win!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the mention. That's three entries for you ;) Good luck!
Post a Comment