hello blog followers. I think there are two of you. Maybe three. Just had to comment on how WEIRD my dreams have been lately. I'm not sleeping well so maybe that's why I remember them all. Last night I was injected into a popular sitcom in my dream. Nothing too exciting happened but there I was with all the TV characters. Weird.
The night before I woke up and told my husband "I had the BEST chocolate doughnut EVER!" He wanted to know where his was. Whoops, I guess I just dreamed it.
The list goes on and on but those are the two recent "highlights."
Finally, back to you, my two followers. I think at least 50% of you know I'm pregnant, for the other 50%, SURPRISE, I'm pregnant. :) I think that's why my dreams have been so wacky lately.
Merry Christmas!
p.s. ~ I'm labeling this post "parenthood" because I think parenthood begins in pregnancy for us mommas... maybe not you dads, but moms for sure!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:-)
I was gonna say, "Maybe that's because you're pregnant!"
That's a fun side effect.
The best chocolate donut ever? Wonder where that was? So funny.
Post a Comment